"Poetry doesn't have to ryhme, it just has to touch someone where your hands couldn't"

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Inspiration arsehole


Arsehole.
Thanks. 
You are my inspiration 
To stand up.
To fly high.
To jump up.
To walk straight.
To look clear.
To run fast.

To die better.

What are you talking about?
You,
just find a piece of a mirror that I threw last night
and see what had you done, done and done.
not just see your fucking face.

Arsehole.
Thanks.
You are my inspiration to be a new one.
one by one image, scene, action, words that playing in my mind.
Ouh! Its a good inspiration.
Good game arsehole. Nice!

#Tb
Old days with you, I am an arsehole of myself, but, at least I am a real arsehole.
But now even I am here bleeding and enjoying every moment of it,
because my love for you is fucking real.
Arsehole.

Ha!
Now!
You win, I am proud of you.
and now
you are really such an arsehole.
One day you will feel what mine felt.
So, here I will wait and see.
because God said to me,
You give fuck, than you get fuck.

Can I borrow your eyes? 
because I want you to see what my heart turn to be,
after got an inspiration from you arsehole.
Ha! 

Thanks and blew away!

Arsehole.




No comments: